Friday, May 8, 2009

Steph-a-fest

We went to Sac for Steph's 24th bday. It was her Golden Bday 24 on the 24th!!!! We started the evening w/ a yummy dinner. I made asparagus stuffed chicken w/ a dijon sauce. Super easy to make...

  • Season and fillet chicken

  • lay asparagus bell pepper and swiss cheese in the middle of chicken

  • Roll chicken and secure w/ a toothpick

  • Bake for 20-30 min

  • Sprinkle some breadcrumbs over chicken and bake and additional 10 min

  • In a sauce pan combine dijon mustand, sour cream, and milk and season to taste


After dinner we headed to Stephany's good friend Ave's house, where in honor of her bday the beer olympics were being held. Stephany and Marco were the champions in beer pong, I did not fare so well in quarters. There was also a beer bong competition. Steph's friend Ryan constructed an awesome double beer bong. I am not a baker and have no desire to be, so I bought a cake from Raley's. All I have to say is BOMB!!! I don't even like cake. White choc, strawberry, and pretty too!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment