Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

So my latest craft project was a baby shower gift. I made a diaper cake, blanket, and some head bands. I'm working on another diaper cake and blanket today. I'm also making some hair bows for a birthday gift. I will post pics of those when I'm done.

I looked up the registry for the shower and the room decor was brown with pink polka dots and also some garden elements and colors. I tried to stay with that theme for the cake and blankets. I love Burt's Bees baby products, (all the reasons why deserves a post of it's own) so I of course included them on the cake. I loved the fleece for the blanket and got some to make Tarynn a blanket too. It has flowers embroidered on it so it was about double the price of regular fleece, but I used a 40% off coupon.

Cost of cake around $20-$25

Cost of blanket $15



No comments:

Post a Comment